In order to prolong the longevity of your coated bath Anglia Bath Coating recommends you follow these simple
- Use a non abrasive liquid cleaner paying particular attention to the manufacturers instructions. Avoid using bleach or bleach based products. Always read the label.
We recomend a mild detergent such as washing up liquid.
- Should your bath be damaged, chipped, scratched or grazed notify Anglia Bath Coating immediately. In most cases we are able to perform a local repair, preventing the
damage from spreading. The longer you wait the higher the cost could be.
- If your taps or shower drip, have them repaired as soon as possible. Prolonged dripping will cause staining and eventually ruin the surface.
- Where applicable ensure taps, waste, over-flow, shower screens etc are fitted correctly. Not over tightened or rubbing on the bath surface.
- Do not use strongly coloured bath additives or hair dye as these may stain the surface. Always follow manufacturers instructions.
- To avoid lime scale building up in hard water areas thoroughly dry bath after use .
- Do not use excessively hot water.
- Refrain from using metal /hard plastic objects, toys, soap trays, heavy solid plugs etc
- Do not use suction cup products e.g. non-slip mats or sink plunger. Where necessary Anglia Bath Coating have several non slip options .